New Approach invests a great deal of time and resources into making sure our employees are skilled and competent.
We aim to deliver the very highest standards of quality workmanship and are committed to an ongoing program of training and development for all staff.
All members of our workforce hold the following relevant certification.
- PTS – Personal Track Safety
- CSCS – Constructionline Skills Certificate Scheme
- SMSTS – Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- SSSTS – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- SEATS – Site Enviromental Awareness Training Scheme
- CPCS – Construction Plant Competence Scheme
- Street Works and Deep Excavations
- Confined Spaces
- 1st Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- RPE – Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Cable Avoidance
- Small Tools
- Banksman / Slinger
- Abrasive Wheels / Manual Handling